- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Jon Dearden (RIM)
- The Sequoyah project has a new blog at http://sequoyahproject.wordpress.com
- Gorkem Ercan from Nokia has offered to take leadership of the MTJ project pending approval by interested parties and the Eclipse Foundation.
- Helios Service Release (SR) 1
- Discussion of milestone dates as they exist on the Eclipse Foundation website. [ERIC] modify community calendar to include these dates.
- A question of what can be included in a SR. Whether new components, like the Android NDK support, can be added. [ERIC] to research whether new components/APIs can be included.
- There are a number of bugs that need to be reviewed and voted by the community for inclusion in SR1. Search on (Classification:DSDP Product:Sequoyah Status:NEW)
- Helios SR2
- There are no obvious activities known at this time.
- Marcel made a proposal for an automated test framework. [MARCEL] will post a link to the document so that the community can review the information.
The next meeting will be on July 12, 2010.