- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Doug Schaefer (Wind River)
- Jon Dearden (RIM)
- Ken Wallis (RIM)
- Helios train requirements
- The train status was green at the start of the meeting. During the meeting, a discussion of bug 316720 ensued, after which we decided to update the projects to include several about.html files that were missing. The other Helios projects were updating their builds as well, so it was decided best to make the changes and resubmit. As of 15 June, the project is green and no further changes are anticipated.
- Graduation review
- The project has passed its graduation review and is to be considered mature after Helios. We've begun the process of removing the "incubation" indicators from the Sequoyah site.
- Some discussion as to the frequency and timing of the calls ensued and it was agreed that Eric would make a proposal on the dev list and await for replies.
- Some discussion of the source control mechanism choices (CVS, SVN, git). It was agreed to take a "wait and see" stance and perhaps plan to move to git when Indigo ships.
The next meeting will be on June 28, 2010.