- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Doug Schaefer (Wind River)
- Jon Dearden (RIM)
- Ronnie King (Nokia)
- Paul Beusterien (Symbian)
- Marcel said that there are some bug fixes ready to go into the Helios SR1 and the upcoming RC1 milestone is on target.
- Localization tools
- Marcel presented a proposal for extending the localization tools framework to also support non-text assets such as images, videos, and sound files. Unlike the string resources, these assets will not be edited inside the framework, just linked, but the user will be allowed to edit the resources using their native host-based tools.
- Eric described the Motorola implementation of the localization tools and said that a code contribution will be forthcoming after internal review processes are completed.
- There was a short discussion of the Automated Test Framework that is proposed. Ronnie says there are people on the Pulsar call who want to discuss the topic, so Marcel and Eric will join the call on Thursday.
- Paul reminded the group that the next call on August 9 includes the Tools for Mobile Web demo. We will use the same GoToMeeting connection as this call.
- Reminder that September 6 is Labor Day in the US, so that meeting is canceled. The meeting on September 20 will be a project planning call.
- [MARCEL] Make a portable document of the localization tools proposal and make it available via the Sequoyah blog and post it on the mailing list.
The next meeting will be on August 9, 2010.