- Eric Cloninger
- Pablo Leite
- Daniel Franco
- Daniel Pastore
- Ruth Soliani
- Jon Dearden
- David Dubrow
- Not present
- Doug Schaefer
- Christian Kurzke
- Paul Buesterien
- Discussion of a convenient time for this call. Decision is to keep time at 1700 UTC, every other Monday.
- [ERIC] Send out reminders of where everything is to the sequoyah-dev list
- Helios Train Status
- IP Logs are posted for Sequoyah 0.5, which will be the interim until the release and graduation review.
- Will start on Graduation+release review by 4/19
- David Dubrow to track Bugzilla bug 307883 as part of his SDK discovery work
- Waiting on Babel team to get information on how to configure Pulsar vs. Sequoyah
- P2 discovery
- Will work on a single bug inside a single branch
- [Pastore-10.04.05: Done] Create bug, branch, and notify the dev list (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/sequoyah-dev/msg00064.html)
- David will take Metadata generator, replacing the UI, and test on Windows
- Daniel Franco will work on Uninstall dialog
- Eldorado will test Mac and Linux
- Documentation is still unassigned, but will arise from the testing process
- [DUBROW] Send URL for docs on discovery to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milestone for 19 April for code to be finished and testing can commence
- Pulsar Strawman
- Eric proposed a series of dates for discussion. David explained how the P2 discovery works, which means the strawman isn't aligned. Eric will work on a revision and make an announcement to all interested parties.
- Project Plan
- Eric and Daniel received a reminder about this document
- [Pastore-10.04.05: Done!] Document is stored on the web server, but there seems to be a linking issue. Pastore is working with Matt at EF to get it working right.