- Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- John Dearden (RIM)
- Eric Hildum (Motorola)
- Sequoyah project transition is on going, Daniel Pastore will ask Matt to do some changes to correct some points.
- Release milestones for Sequoyah through the TmL 0.4 release, Galileo SR2, Helios, and beyond: It's on going, focusing on Helios train and EclipseCon papers submission.
- Features roadmap: Daniel Franco thinks it is a good topic to discuss on EclipseCon.
- John said he is learning about TmL now, and he is interested, but just watching for now; he also asked about Sequoyah's abrangence: "What is Sequoyah? New TmL or umbrella project with TmL, MTJ and Pulsar?"; he said he's curious about web tooling and Android on Sequoyah, and that it can be a great project.
The next meeting will be on 11 January at 17:00 UTC