- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
- Tom Chavez (ACCESS)
- Fabio Fantato has moved to a different project but would like to continue contributing to TmL as an individual contributer. He is working on getting his paperwork completed with the Foundation. Mauren Brenner and Daniel Franco will finish up the work for Galileo.
- Galileo release is on track.
- Eric and Mauren: Work on New and Noteworthy item by next call.
- Eric: Begin looking at Mylyn for triaging bugs for TmL
- A discussion regarding the scope of project. There is a need for a "Mobile Tools" project that isn't focused on Java (MTJ) or Linux (TmL). Eclipse Pulsar needs to have a place for their code as well. This discussion is ongoing with the Foundation. Regardless of the outcome, TmL will need to increase its' scope beyond just native development for Linux.
- Discussed the 2009-2010 roadmap. Eric will submit a list of candidates to the mailing list in the next week for discussion.
- Eric, Daniel, or Mauren: Need to update bugzilla entries for Galileo
- Need to pay attention and submit release review slides for 0.3
- EclipseCon speaker votes are online
The next meeting will be on May 5, 2009