Sequoyah/EPP Build Guide
EPP build guide for Pulsar package
Well, how is the Pulsar Package generated?
First of all, you need an Helios repository (see Helios Build Guide), that EPP will use to search the plugins and features it needs to create the EPP package.
When EPP finds these files, it proceeds to create the new product.
What do I have to do?
- You need a workspace with the Pulsar packages, so browse the CVS repository below and checkout the correct module:
- CVS repository path: /cvsroot/technology
- Module: org.eclipse.epp/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.pulsar.feature
- After checking out this project, edit the feature.xml file.
- Inside the dependencies tab, add the necessary features:
- Pulsar features
- Sequoyah features
- MTJ features
- Now, you should create a patch for this project, since you don't have commit rights on this project.
- If you still don't have a bug for this Eclipse release, then open one agains EPP product and the correct component. Attach the patch file to this bug and wait for replies from the EPP team.
What should I change in the feature.xml file?
- You should only edit the feature.xml file. You can add plugins or features
- You can also edit the eclipse_pulsar_helios.xml if you need to change the URL for New & Noteworthy
How do I know if it works?
Here you have a full list of the latest builds that failed and that succeeded.