|Download • Git|
|Forums • Blog • Twitter • G+|
Type of Field for buttons.
Scout propose different types of buttons:
Defined with getConfiguredXxxxxx() methods.
See also the Field page for the properties that all fields have in common.
Defined with execXxxxxx() methods.
See also the Field page for the events that all fields have in common.
Button should fill the available space of its parent
If you want a Button to fill the available space of its parent you need to:
- Set Grid Weight X to 1
- Set Grid Weight Y to 1
- Set Process Button to false (Important)
- Set Grid X to a valid value (0 for the leftmost column etc.)
- Set Grid X to a valid value (0 for the uppermost row etc.)
- Set Fill Horinzontal to true
- Set Fill Vertical to true