A partial list of links to each community along with a characterization of the Higgins project's relationship with it.
Higgins Components are Used By...
Higgins Leverages Technology From...
The Higgins project does or plans to use technology from:
- Identity Gang Lexicon (IC WG)
- Apache - various projects (Commons, Jakarta, ...)
- OASIS (SAML, OASIS XRI, OASIS XDI, WSS, WSSX)
- IETF (x509, Kerberos)
Communities we are Collaborating With
- FC2 - See Higgins and FC2
- Periodic liason/checkins with the FSTC
- Higgins is a working group of Identity Commons (IC)
Various Higgins team members participate in groups such as:
- Identity Commons Blog
- Information Card Foundation
- OpenID Foundation
- Liberty Alliance
- OASIS TCs including WS-Federation, ORMS, XRI, XDI
- Trusted Computing Group