Skip to main content
- Markus ECF
- LTS readiness and simultaneous release - brief update
- Servlet bridge 348045
- Glyn asked the steering committee to explicitly accept Virgo into LTS
- Also asked to provide minutes to the decision
- popular git hub project
- async web processing framework, similar to node, but written in Java and supports various other languages
- A proposal is to move it to Eclipse. Some discussion on the PMC it would come under. Seems RT would be a good fit
- Will it be OSGi enabled. Glyn did some initial investigation and made good progress that indicated it would fit nicely into OSGi.
- Ian looking to find where they are discussing.
- EclipseCon Panel
- Technology vs RT PMCs?
- Marketing around RT?
- RT Release schedule?
- Need for common repository for RT?
- Who is on the Panel - Tom, Glyn, Gunnar?, Scott?, Markus or Ralf from RAP? Pascal or Ian? EclipseLink (Doug or Sean)
- Ian to ask for a Moderator - David Carver?
- Some discussions around the removal of the servletbridge.extensionbundle. This bundle is causing grief to the community because its meta-data does not accurately reflect the packages it provides for javax.servlet. The current thinking is to stop building this bundle.