RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 120502
- Gemini sub project
Gemini Sub project
- Gemini blueprint and issue of dwindling committers
- Could the rules of eclipse be relaxed? Maybe.
- The current situation made it more explicit when a project goes dormant
- Mike as project lead thinks the current situation is ok given the constraints of the eclipse project structure.
- As a group we are not looking to pressure Gemini to change its project structure.
- Would like to prevent future project from going down the same path if possible.
- Tom to contact Gunnar about PMC participation
Next meeting use Asterisk
- Ottawa (local call in Ottawa) 1-613-454-1403
- North America (toll free) 1-877-369-7806
- Germany (local call anywhere in Germany) 49-692-2224-6059
- France (local call anywhere in France) 33-17-070-8535
- UK (toll free) 0800-033-7806
Participant conference extension: 704, then enter pin 12459
- SIP clients can call email@example.com, then enter pin 12459.