Skip to main content
- Peter K
- Mike K
- OSGi Alliance "product" pages
- Gemini and Virgo on the release train
- RTP "Enterprise" package
- OSGi TCKs and certification
- Various projects provide RIs for OSGi specs
- we don't really coordinate "certification"
- we should promote Eclipse implementations as certified
- Tom will follow up with OSGi and EMO
RT projects on the release train
- Lots of discussion around the merits and costs
- In the end if it was really easy, people would just do it
- So the question is, what are the hard parts.
- Glyn pointed out that "must" occurs 51 times in the release train doc
- A quick review shows that the vast majority of those however are trivial or already required for releases
- Jesse suggested that we all review and point out "must"s that may be non-trivial. This list is to be taking up in the next call
RTP Enterprise package
- ran out of time to discuss in depth, deferring to next call.