Skip to main content
- Tom W
- Jesse M
- Mark R
- Mike K
- Markus K
- Peter K
- Shawn S
- Glyn N
- Barb C
- Hughes (Jetty)
- Discuss the handling of Virgo dependencies ( background).
- Discuss email from the IP Team regarding OSGi CQ requirements (Barb Cochrane).
- Dependencies on testing
- Jetty is almost ready for 7.1 release review
- Enterprise bundle repository
- 3rd party jars taking out of maven central with a proper OSGi manifest inserted.
- This is a short term solution to make the migration to Virgo easier for the existing DM server community.
- Will orbit take on the new meta-data. Answer is no. Glyn said the plan is to move away from com.springsource BSNs eventually.
Eclipse IP Team
- OSGi CQs, do we need more entered.
- OSGi Companion Code - We should open a separate CQ for each companion code jar
- OSGi Specifications - We should open a separate CQ for each specification document (4 at this time)
- Each project must open a separate CQ that piggy backs on the original CQ (companion or specification).
Dependencies on Testing
- CQs must still be open but the conclusion is that they would be a works with dependency. The dependencies are not shipped with the project and are not needed at runtime.