Skip to main content
- Tom Watson
- Mark Rogalski
- Jesse McConnell
- Jochen Krause
- Review by PMC
- Scala Modules
- Jetty in the Helios Build
- The PMC has concerns about the proposals on the table having a quick release or 1.0.
- Jochen to send a note in response to Scala Modules and SecRT about concerns with 1.0 releases and jumping on the release train.
Jetty in the Build
- Planning Council approved
- Still need to update the build with latest VM patch to pass Jetty tests
- A request was sent to PMC list asking if committers could get access to the servlet TCK. This is similar to how the geronimo project at apache gets access.
- Jochen to send a note to EMO on the subject.