RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 091021
- Jeff McAffer
- Jochen Krause
- Tom Watson
- Jesse McConnell
- Christian Campo
- Doug Clarke
- Ian is putting together a white paper on what EclipseRT
- There will be a call tomorrow to kick start this
U.S. 1-866-394-4146 U.S. Caller Paid: 1-480-629-1624 Participant Passcode: 874 515 514#
- Target platform components
- What is an SDK
- point Jesse at the train contribution docs
- Release train requirements
- There may be a draft out there now
- likely to be handled differently this year. Web portal for coordination
- Must/should does are documented in http://www.eclipse.org/helios/planning/EclipseSimultaneousRelease.php
- There is a move to NOT allow incubating projects into the release train. Are we ok with this.
- In the past the release train repos have been replaced with each SR. This makes the references to repo content non-durable.
- For people int he runtime world particularly but everyone in general, this means that the repos cannot be used for rollback, builds, target platform definitions, ...
- Everyone is encouraged to comment on Bug 291848 with their support for creating durable repos.