RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 090408
- Jeff McAffer
- Christian Campo
- Mark Rogalski
- Tom Watson
- Jochen Krause
- Oliver Wolf
Discuss the creation of a "Target Platform Content" category and various runtime SDK features in this category. See Bug 271527
- Riena likes this direction. it is exactly what they need.
- RAP and eRCP supply content that would conflict with elements of the IDE.
- should retry the experiment and perhaps use some p2 metadata requirement to prevent it from being installed into a profile
- eRCP supplies the runtime content as a zip, not a feature or update site but not source
- EclipseLink already produces something that
- Target Platform Runtime Components
- Runtimes for Target Platforms
The foundation is running booth at JavaOne and there is an interest in having runtime content demo'd/featured
- No Sopera this year
- Doug will be there
- Elias from EclipseSource can demo RAP and Riena
- Mark is trying to go and demo eRCP
- Look at supplying the Toast demo to the various parties for use in showing the big picture as well as diving into the particulars of the individual technologies.