- Gaël Blondelle (Obeo)
- Julien Delange (ESA)
- Tristan Faure (ATOS)
- Pierre Gaufillet (Airbus)
- Lei Pi (INTECS)
- Jorge Rodríguez (Indra)
- Loïc Salvado (Alyotech)
- Jose Manuel Puerta (TCPSI)
- Wayne Beaton (Eclipse Foundation)
- Membership agreement and charter are available on the Polarsys wiki page.
- Meeting with Chess happened on June 5th.
- Intecs already willing to become a Polarsys member
- University of Padova will become academic member
- Will submit open source results of CHESS like:
- a UML profile for Chess component composability model
- MDT/Papyrus plugins
Status about infrastructure and infrastructure test
- Test infrastructure for OPEES members
- GIT/HTTPS should be available when we have a correct official SSL certificate
- Create a Polarsys project to host the Polarsys bundle build tests on the test infrastructure
- Issue: Bugzilla, bugs for specific components
- Define component categories is mandatory before creating more bugzilla components.
- Needs extra components like JDK6, postgresql, ...
- Organize a short telco with Denis Roy, Anne Haugommard, Mathieu Valten
- Setting up the official Polarsys infrastructure
Next Polarsys meetings
- October 22nd in Ludwigsburg, with a common part with the Automotive IWG. That's the day before Eclipse Con Europe
- OPEES meeting under planning in Rennes on September 18-19 or October 15-17. Restricted to OPEES members to prepare the end of the project. Fill in the doodle
Next Polarsys telcos
- Thursday July 12th at 17:00 (Paris time)
- Thursday July 26th at 17:00 (Paris time)
- Thursday August 30th at 17:00 (Paris time)
- Thursday September 13th at 17:00 (Paris time)
- Suggest Polarsys as a mentoring organization for SOCIS ?
- Polarsys have to apply to SOCIS
- Someone must apply of one or two mentors
- More than 20 students will be funded
- Give goodies (books, tee-shirts, ...)
- Show the commitment
- Communication packages
- Ericsson + Eclipse are taking care of the communication kit
- Airbus tries to register the Polarsys trademark
- Definition of the communication kit for Polarsys
- Need to organize a meeting with Ian to start working on the communication topic
- Create a newsletter?
- With membership news
- With projects news
- Target September as a first newsletter release date?
- Idea to add a sort of newsletter on the blog.
- Airbus is writing an article about the reasons why Airbus is interested in Polarsys
- Presentation of other members on the blog?
Next meeting on Thursday 12th of July 17:00 (Paris time)
Attendee code : 30344859
Calling from Call-in Numbers
- Belgium toll +32 2894 8317
- France toll +33 17091 8646
- Germany toll +49-(0)6925511-4400
- Italy toll +39 0230410 440
- Norway toll +47 2103-5854
- Spain toll +34 91791 1283
- Sweden toll +46 85051 3563
- USA/Canada toll +1 631 267 4890