PluginFest 2007/MB Nokia
- Participants from Macrobug
- Participants from Nokia
- Products tested and versions
- Nokia Carbide.C++ 1.2 pre-beta
- Macrobug Memory Leak Tracer 1.0.3 pre-alpha
- How did the test go?
- Problems with workarounds
- What tests did you complete?
- Installed Memory Leak Tracer 1.0.3 on a clean installation of Carbide 1.2 alpha on Adrian's laptop.
- What problems did you find
- Macrobug problem: Selecting a code item in the historical call stack did not go to the relevant code. This may not be related to the new version of Carbide as I (Adrian) have seen this before.
- Nokia problem: when creating a new project it includes two versions of each file in the Project Explorer. This is apparently a known issue with this really early version of Carbide 1.2.
- What resolutions did you find
- n/a - everything worked well enough
- Is there a screenshot?