Planning Council/May 02 2012
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, May 02, 2012, at 1200 Eastern|
|Dial-in:||For the call-in numbers, see the "Project Review" number on Foundation Portal page.|
Members and Attendees
Note: "Inactive" refers to Strategic Members or PMCs we have not heard from for a while, and have been unable to convince to participate. Those members can become active again at any time. Contact David Williams if questions.
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Y = Yes, attended
N = No, did not
R = regrets sent ahead of time
D = delegated
X = not expected
Ready for M7?
- moved to "non greedy" publishers?
Issues or Exceptions
Any issues? Everyone in? Any exceptions known?
- Exceptions for projects not in M4, that still will to join Juno:
- Virgo approved during 1/05 meeting (from rt PMC list, will be in M6)
- BPEL approved on mailing list (as late for M4, but in M5)
- Code Recommenders approved on mailing list (as late for M4, but in M5).
- Koneki project approved on mailing list (as late for M5, but joining in M6).
Anyone "dropping out" that should be removed from aggregation build?
What's up with TCF? Impact to others? Will (some) version of it be in Juno? (effects Linux Tools, they might have to "reship" the Indigo version?)
No issue with Linux tools shipping Indigo released version, while they wait/work with TCF toward their 1.0 version. (but, can not "ship" unreleased code).
- dw to follow up with Andrew to get Asterisk bridge for planning council calls.
- Wayne to follow up with ind. projects that haven't provided version numbers yet.
- June 6, 2012 (our regular "first Wednesday" meeting, at Noon Eastern).
- Final meeting before release! (?)