Papyrus IC/Research Academia/Teaching materials
In this page we will collect teaching materials contributed by participants.
Here are some ideas for organizing the collect and upload of teaching materials:
- A feature that can be really helpfull is to attach new teaching material with a "Oomph-like" description of the required plug-ins required to do the tutorial without installation problems.
- Define 3 levels of complexity (e.g., basic, advanced, expert) based on something close to OMG certification levels.
In this section you can add existing material available. Please use the following identification:
- Country flag for foreign language (e.g., for French material)
- level of concepts: easy/beginner (), advanced () and experts ()
- level of Papyrus expertise: beginner to expert
|Papyrus introduction videos for different diagram types||Grischa Liebel||/||YouTube Channel|
|Creating a SysML extension profile in Papyrus||Dimitris Kolovos||/||Part 1, Part 2|
|Adding an OCL constraint to the SysML extension profile||Dimitris Kolovos||/||YouTube Video|
|Java code generation from Papyrus via EMF||Grischa Liebel||/advanced||YouTube Channel|
|Using Papyrus-RT to control the Pololu 5 rover||Antonio García Dominguez||/||Slides Code git repo Instructions|
In this section you can add the material you are currently working on and that should be available during the coming semester. Use the same identification as the above section, and precise if possible the expected date.
|Class collaboration using SysML™ Papyrus and EMFCompare||J.-M. Bruel||/||01/2017|
Here are some existing links to teaching materials, tutorials and videos: