- API and feature freeze - Oct 30, 2009
- Milestone builds:
- M1 - Oct 9
- M2 - Oct 16
- M3 - Oct 23
- M4 - Oct 30 - and API and feature freeze
- M5 - Nov 6
- Release candidate builds:
- RC1 - Nov 13
- RC2 - Nov 20
- GA - Nov 30, 2009
External Tools Framework
- External Tools Feedback view - takes an XML file, presumably generated by an external tool (ETFw supported, or a compiler, or another performance tool, etc. etc. ) and produces an eclipse view with items mapped to source code lines. (Beth Tibbitts)
- PTP has been updated to support Galileo (Eclipse 3.5 and CDT 6.0).
- Photran is now part of PTP and will be available from the same update site.
- The parallel debugger contains a number of bug fixes and API enhancements.
Parallel Language Development Tools
- Bug fixes for MPI and OpenMP tools. (Beth)
- Hope to have new UPC project wizard as well.
Remote Development Tools
- Support for SLURM
- Support for PBS
- MPICH2 now uses the same RM infrastructure as Open MPI
- RM's can now supply their own UI elements
- RM's use service model for configuration information
- New service configuration preferences page
- New service configuration project properties page
- Service configuration view
- Service model events
- Import/export service configurations