April 26, 2012 Scalability Meeting
Date: April 26, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM EST
Call in information:
Toll Free (US): 888-426-6840
Toll Free (Germany): 0800-000-1018
Toll Free (UK): 0808-234-5071
- Greg Watson, IBM
- Dave Wootton, IBM
- Carsten Karbach, Juelich
- Claudia Knobloch, Juelich
- Jay Alameda, NCSA
- Chris Navarro, NCSA
- Jeff Overbey, NCSA
- Actions from last meeting
Greg to add update action to framework.
Greg to look at squeezing rows code.
Greg to send URL to Claudia.
Greg to coordinate funding planning with Jay and Wolfgang.
- Status Reports
- Created new bug about column resizing problems, added patch
- Started work on server-side filtering, need another two weeks
- Working on DOE progress report
- Wrote summary on usage bars and images within node display for WHIST12 paper
- Carsten is now a committer
- Still working on RM changes, will be completed prior to API/feature freeze on 5/8
- PE RM definitions have been combined into single configuration, still require changes to JAXB to support
- Some updates to environment management support to support progress monitors
- Working on XCEDE paper, due next week
- Starting to look at merging ETFw and JAXB UI support
- Actions Arising
- Meeting adjourned; Next meeting May 10 @ 10am ET, to be announced on ptp-scaling list.