- Darin Wright
- Curtis Windatt
- Michael Rennie
- Ankur Sharma
- Andrew Niefer
- Olivier Thomann
- Chris Aniszczyk
- Discussion of supporting source repo information in bundles
- Leaning towards putting information in manifest
- Header would work like version header, developer must have entry with special value for PDE build to generate
- bug 243582
- Build.properties work coming along
- Finishing up compiler/source location synch
- Moving on to encoding settings
- Target work has some progress
- Available in the "target_api_changes" branch of pde ui and core.
- Current code supports metadata generation for locations, new api. UI and tests have not been updated.
- Discussion about having a global (external to workspace) p2 data area
- Would give performance benefits to users who switch between multiple workspaces, saves bandwidth
- Safest place for now would be somewhere relative to the running Eclipse's p2 data area (sibling, child?) or relative to the configuration directory
- Could allow it to be user configurable, but changing areas dynamically could cause problems, avoid doing this for now.
- bug 295896
- API Tooling continuing to seek out performance enhancements
- Looking to take advantage of State persistence/caching