|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
This page summarizes all the work that must be done to add Java(tm) 7 support to API Tools.
Current Status at a Glance
|Switch on Strings||Multi-catch||Try-with-Resources|
||Partially tested or "requires more testing"|
||Not tested yet|
- Create EE description file for JavaSE-1.7 - bug 349447
- Update builder test suite with new code patterns - bug 349447 and bug 349706
- Support for try-with-resource has been tested - bug 349447
- Support for switch on strings has been tested - bug 349447
- Support for multi-catch has been tested - bug 349447
- Support Diamond has been tested - bug 349447
No work is remaining.
How to Test
Instructions on how to test the Java(tm) 7 support can be found on the JDT Core wiki page.