Skip to main content
- John, Steve, Anthony, Libing, Silenio, Jefferson, Dana, Mike R, Curtis, Eric
- There is a lot of new functionality going into this week's stable branch: Tern capabilities, split editors, new page styling. We need to test and stabilize this branch and get it out to our stable server (orionhub.org).
- We have completed the mass bugzilla cleanup. 1000+ bugs were closed. Everyone make sure there are reasonable priorities set on bugs owned by you. We will be more carefully triaging incoming defects to keep our backlog healthy.
- Working on getting cross-file tern language tooling enabled, working out scalability issues
- Added more logging to our server self hosting support to debug problems with running it on other servers
- New banner and styling work is all released
- Working on performance of loading the editor
- Getting entire parent chain in one request when opening a given file in the editor (Ctrl+Shift+F)
- Working on packaging standalone editor widget
- Trying to get the Tern worker script included in the packaged editor