EclipseCon happened March 9-12
- John: summary of EclipseCon.
- Anthony: fixed incorrect buildstamps on about/about.html page. Worked on reducing number of HTTP calls when workspace root is loaded in the navigator.
- Mike: got Tern working in web worker for content assist, with multi-file inferencing. 🎉🎈
- Silenio: made setup.js easier to reuse. Added support for restoring editor scroll position + selection per file.
- Anton: no open source work
- Eric: tooltip work, investigating refactoring needed for editor-in-editor support.
- Mark: fix some packaging issues in standalone editor, updated example code.
- Umar: fixes/updates to editor theme settings page.
- Grant: fixed whitespace styling for unknown file types, styling of sanitized HTML in Markdown editor, reviewing Umar's fixes. Making metrics plugin more generic (i.e. not forcing Google Analytics).
- Libing: updated i18n wiki page for 8.0+
- McQ: why have we broken NLS API compatibility?
- Paul: helping students with contributions to Node and Java servers.