Anton, Anthony, Bogdan, Curtis, Eric, Grant, John, Libing, McQ, Mike, Simon
Post-Dec 23 builds of Orion have picked up a new version of JGit to address a Git vulnerability.
- Simon: Investigating the interaction of plugins + the workspace, plugins accessing service registry, plugin-contributed "builders", metadata.
- Grant: added syntax highlighting for CLR languages: C#, VB.net, etc
- Eric: improve tooltips position, working on styling, attempting editor-in-editor.
- Mark: dealing with unit test issues in build
- Bogdan: investigating problem with stale diff view content in Git page.
- Elijah: TODOs for run bar polish. Experimented with automated UI testing
- Anthony: working on grep search
- McQ: deploying a CF app needs to show progress
- Anton: themes, looking at improving the status messages that slide down in various cases (eg. Git operations).
- John: Internal work
- Libing: investigating problem with stale diff view content in Git page.