Aidan, Anthony, Anton, Bogdan, Curtis, Elijah, Eric, Grant, Insoo, John, Libing, Mark, McQ, Paul, Silenio, Simon
- Orion 7.0 release last week
- master branches are open for 8.0 development.
- Curtis: bug fixes, working on rich hover support
- Mike: working on file-to-file navigation
- John: was at EclipseCon Europe. Will tag Orion 7.0 release.
- Elijah: bug fixes, add functions to littlelib
- Libing: adding view mode to Problems view (group by file/group by severity)
- Paul: investigate hosting the Orion server filesystem in a Cloud Foundry fabric using FUSE. Working on getting students from Open Academy program next year.
- Simon: only internal work
- Aidan: made a cool globe for showing realtime Orion data. Then doing filename search (ala Unix find)
- Insoo: added theme importer for Brackets and Sublime Text themes.
- Eric: designing data structures for attaching quick fixes to editor annotations (i.e. errors, warnings). Use UI plugins to implement delegated UIs.
- Grant: metrics now enabled for OrionHub.org and orion.eclipse.org. Investigating server metrics now.
- Silenio: fixed longstanding editor bugs.
- Bogdan: fixed Git server tests. Git stash now saves untracked files. Sizing up support for Git submodules.
- Anthony: removed Credential and Profile services from server: all user auth now using Orion metadata store. Still intermittent problem with server tests.
- Anton: finishing design for editor "dark theme". Working on responsive layouts for editor and Git. Evangelized at GTEC conference, will attend more.
- Mark: Bug fixes: fixed broken JS tooling under IE, fixed NLS support for 3rd party plugins. Released WebDAV support in cf-launcher.