John, Libing, Anton, Simon, Grant, Anthony, Mark, Elijah, Silenio, Bogdan, Aidan, Paul, Ken
Orion 7.0 release planning
- No more milestones
- Keep master stable
- Possibly have a common "canary/beta" flag used by all work in progress
Orion 7.0 areas
- Best practices
- Leverage in code analysis
- Tooling APIs
- Multi-file code analysis
- Help system
- Search client UX
- Crawl performance
- Cloud Foundry
- Route management
- "proxy splitter"
- Client UX
- Login page experience
- Persistent sessions
- Simpler client i18n support (not dynamic)
- Simon: Cleaned up eslint warnings in codebase. Draining globalCommands swamp
- Grant: add Go highlighting support. Markdown editor: added preview pane thumb, working on markdown -> html converter.
- Anthony: debugging build-time JUnit test failures. Working on auto deploy to orion.eclipse.org.
- Mark: added a throw-error linting rule, added log viewer to debuglauncher/proxy splitter
- Elijah: wrapping up inline search (editor page) implementation.
- Silenio: more Git UI work. Going to investigate server-side Git performance.
- Bogdan: investigate Gerrit workflows
- Aidan: working on OAuth to authenticate with Google/Twitter
- Paul: working on Orion high availability (multiple server processes pointing at same filesystem)
- Eric: working on sash (splitter) component, becoming a Developer Tools expert
- Libing: fixed bug that broke embedded Markdown image in Chrome.
- John: Releng work on builds: created stable_* branch and orion-*-stable build. OrionHub will be based on stable builds.
- Anton: Mockups for new Git page workflow
- Gosia: Improve CF support, created prototype page for managing CF routes.
- Maciej: Manifest-less deploy of CF apps. Inferring runtime type (eg. Node.js)