End of June: Orion 6.0
- Simon - working for Ecma TC39 on standardization of JSDoc and JSIDL. Adding badge notification to side menu, cleaning up related links and categories.
- Anton - Refine workflows for new Git UI. Created new side menu icons.
- Aidan (co-op student) - Fixing bugs
- Elijah - Ran an Orion demo/propaganda session in Montreal. Web-component-izing search page, removing dead code. Integrate search onto editor page (time permitting).
- Silenio/Bogdan - Released new Git UI for status/commits/log. Now re-designing the rest of the repository page. Aiming to get single-page workflow, selection-based, streamlined layout.
- Grant - Major improvements/bug fixes to Markdown editor. It is now flawless.
- Libing - Implementing GitHub rate limiting for June release. Performance testing.
- Mark - Released changes for inheriting plugin settings. Working on a debug harness for Cloud Foundry apps that can be dynamically injected at deploy time.
- Mike - Merge Orion parser changes into upstream esprima going well.
- Curtis - Improvements to Mark Occurrences and outliner, targeting ObjectExpressions.
- Gosia - Ran an Eclipse Day event. Dealing with Git problems.