RC3 to be done soon. Our release review will be October 30th.
There's a getting started option and we're just cleaning it up. Firefox 23 is passing. Git Blame https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=420292 Some menus are not being dismissed properly. Firefox local text settings popup has extra box around it.
- Mike - Doing testing on Safari and some bug fixes. Working on doc for service stuff.
- Curtis - Tooling call? Please initiate Curtis.
- Szymon - Want to be able to disable "getting started" for a targeted internal build.
- Maciek - Working on persona authentication in marketplace.
- Gosia - working on some project options
- Simon - see above
- Anthony - testing, debugging (Simon - test with bogus characters)
- Grant - more testing on IE11
- John - working on planning for next release. stress tested new metadata with 100K projects, worked well. Doc situation is not great shape. Mylyn patch is waiting approval for > 10 images.
- Libing - File system switcher in search page. Updated Side by Side comparison build.
- Mark - Sprite work should be done. Fixes in file name mangling. API doc on wiki. Need a new Node build
- Ken - Testing and doc updates
- Bogden - Updated URI templates. Looking at menu
- Silenio - Mini nag not refreshing properly, patch released.
- Anton - User Assistance task panel is in. Refining and testing. Added all the icons to the design repository. (Simon - can we update the .ico files?)