M1 this week. Please hold off on any changes not targeting bugs for M1. Will likely deploy/declare M1 on Monday with Simon/John back.
- Andrew - haven't been able to work on Esprima so this will need to be committed into M2, Open Source approval for Rigel is close so hopefully it will be abailable that should be available soon
- Gosia - Not time in M1 to do features for Orion. For M2 some polish bugs and features transferred to Maciej
- Maciej - For M1 would like to work on the dynamic content cosmetics. For M2 have work to do with features regarding GIT credentials.
- Susan - Nothing more for M1. Some of the layout work pushed out to M2.
- Libing - Nothing left for M1. Filename search pretty much complete for the searching crawler. Global search is still in progress, specifically pagination.
- Mark - Settings page bug in layout for M1. Sites appearing to be stopped but they are not. Investigating.
- McQ - Nothing
- Silenio - Nothing for M1, Accessibility emails. Lots of testing done on Firefox windows but we need to have another pass soon.
- Ken - back from vacation. fixing builds this week prepping M1