Skip to main content
- M2 was released Monday! Slight delay to make sure login screen was working properly.
- For RC1 it seems things are somewhat unstable. Could we do a test pass on Friday? What major bugs do we have left? We'd like to have every major blocking bug under control.
- Andrew - Working mostly on other things
- Andy - CQ for Esprima code is in. Builds nicely but waiting for CQ to clear.
- Gosia - Globalization stuff updating, working with Babel team. Finishing updating the wiki page as well. How to install language pack and run tools.
- Susan - Finished updating all pages for info into breadcrumbs or browser tab. There is an object now with what the page is, the resource, etc. Looked a bit at performance rendering sooner. The header is in the HTML so you should not get the white page and then it should fill in. Released a bit of instrumentation in the current build. Will be interesting to see where the big pauses are happening.
- John - What's new for 0.5. 3rd Party dependencies changed. Looking at defect on uploading a single file.
- Simon - Optimization work. Plugin registry fails faster. Optimized file and authentication plugins. Login done in bootstrap is no longer blocking.
- Grant - Console some changes for robustness and performance. Content assist much more responsive. Working on an example to be blogged. Need to put doc for contribution point up.
- Mark - Configuring managed services and plugin registry. Working on parameter types for services.
- Ken - Not much, had a couple of days holidays and doing an internal IBM conference