- Andy - Not much this week.
- Gosia - Working with Kit on globalization. Some way of handling new translations.
- Grant - Eclipse week
- Ken - IBM internal items
- Silenio - Investigated John B's editor integration. Something defined up in CSS. There's a fix to override the value but we could find others. Started on APIs for Libing for hiding rulers.
- Anton - switched over setting to preferences service. noticeably slower. was a bit hard to figure out and managing scopes was difficult. Added the new setting for links in new tabs. Working on sectional UI widget. possibly used for Git repository stuff but working on it currently for defining plugins. Using it as a drive to figure out the metadata and lifecycle.
- Max - Still testing Eclipse. Helped with documentation on Orion
- Libing - Restructuring compare view. Diff navigation in tree model. So compare widget behaves like Eclipse one. Haven't done for inline compare yet. file search local to folder or global option?
- Mark - working on S3 experience blog. content assist restructuring