OSEE has many views which are presented in columns, so as to look like a table or spreadsheet. These views have powerful filters and sorting capability to make it much easier to see what you want.
Sorting by a column
- Left-click on the column heading and the data will be sorted by that column
- Left-click again on the same column to invert the sort order
Filtering a column
- Hold the <Alt> key down on the keyboard and left-click on the column heading.
- Type the text you want and click the "OK" button - only rows with the text in that column will appear
- To show rows that don't contain something, put ! before the text - e.g. !create will give all rows that don't have the word create in the filtered column
- To clear the filter, <Alt> left-click on the the column then click the "Clear" button