OHF IHE FAQ
- 1 General
- 2 Connectathon
- 3 IHE Implementation
What do all these acronyms mean?
We are putting together a glossary of terms used in the OHF project. This glossary can be found here.
I did not find the answer to my question here, now what?
Where can I find more information on Connectathon 2008?
The IHE 2008 North American Connectathon will be held in Chicago, IL January 28 - February 1, 2008. The following are important links/lists for Connectathon 2008:
- OHF IHE Connectathon 2008 page containing Connectathon testing information for OHF supported IHE Actors and Profiles
- IHE Connectathon 2008
Where can I find more information about what happened in Connectathon 2007?
The IHE 2007 North America Connectathon was held in Chicago, IL January 14-19, 2007. The following are important links/lists for Connectathon 2007:
- The Connectathon 2007 Event Site
- KUDU the Connectathon 2007 Test Management and Information site
- The official mailing list is email@example.com (to subscribe to the list send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- OHF Connectathon 2007 Page containing Connectathon testing information for OHF supported IHE Actors and Profiles
Where can I find documentation on the IHE Actor Plugins?
Offical userguide infomation is availiable here which co-insides with the OHF software that was used to pass both the 2007 North American Connectathon and the 2007 European Connectathon. You can also download the milestone release javadoc [here].
How do I compile the IHE Plugins in Eclipse 3.3 (Europa) with Java 1.5?
When downloading the IHE plugins into the latest Eclipse environment, several users have noticed something like the following error: "Cannot cast from EList<Object> to FeatureMap". This can be temporarily fixed by setting Project-Specific Settings on a per-project basis to Java 1.4 compliance. It is unclear why this is happening, but this fix should allow the EMF 2.2-based projects to build in EMF 2.3 / Eclipse 3.3 / Java 5.
- Right click on the project you want to change (org.eclipse.ohf.ihe.common.hl7v2 / ebxml.*, etc) and select Properties
- Select Java Compiler option
- Check "Enable Project specific settings"
- By "Compiler compliance level" set 1.4.
- Hit OK
- clean and re-build
How do I use OHF to execute XDS.b Transactions?
Soon, we hope this documentation will be up to date in our .pdf user guides. Until this time we have begun to accumulate this information on the following site: