OCL/New and Noteworthy/Neon++
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon++ 6.2.0 release.
This minor release is nominally identical to the Neon 6.1.0.
The main difference is that for 6.1.0, the editors are generated using Xtext 2.8.4 preserving API compatibility for Luna, Mars and Neon users but requiring all editors that extend OCL to be generated using Xtext 2.8.4 or earlier. For 6.2.0, the editors are regenerated with Xtext 2.10 allowing editors that extend OCL to be generated with the current version of Xtext.
A further difference is the removal of obsolete org.eclipse.ocl.examples.* plugins that assist in an upgrade from OCL 5.x to 6.0/6.1. If 6.2 fails to install, manually uninstall previous versions of OCL.
As a consequence of this difference the Neon 6.2.0 release can only be installed where Xtext 2.9 or greater is also installed, which will typically require a Neon platform.
These distinctions apply only to the *.ocl.xtext.* plugins that support the Pivot-based OCL editors. The classic Ecore and UML functionality is unaffected and the plugin versions are unchanged.
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon++ 6.2.1 SR1 release.
- 499347 Obscure NPE for ResourceSet-less Resources fixed
- 484231 Repeated Complete OCL validations are no longer ignored
- 496210 allInstances() may now be used for Signals
- 496251 OCL expressions now generally available for UMLElement again
- 496383 Association-derived Pivot properties have an ESObject back link again
- 498970 Obscure NPE for PackageImport labels fixed
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon++ 6.2.2 SR2 release.