Eclipse OCL doesn't have any special project-specific API retention policy, so it follows the general Eclipse Project guidelines on API deprecation and removal
For ZIP file distributions which are downloadable from the project downloads web page:
- Formal/Official Release distributions (including service releases) will be available for as long as the corresponding Eclipse platform is available.
- Milestone and Release Candidate distributions which are stable versions preceding a release. After the M3 milestone, the three most recent distributions will be available.
- Integration/Interim distributions are used between milestones. When a new milestone distribution appears, integration distributions are removed (the last one is always kept).
- Nightly distribution are usually generated from nightly builds for internal purposes. There is no guarantee of any retention.
For the P2 repositories, the following policy applies:
- Formal/Official Release P2 repositories are kept for as long as the corresponding Eclipse platform is available.
- Helios Release P2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/releases/3.0.0/
- Helios SR1 Release P2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/releases/3.0.1/
- Helios SR2 Release P2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/releases/3.0.2/
- Indigo Release P2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/releases/3.1.0/
- Indigo SR1 Release P2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/releases/3.1.1/
- Indigo SR2 Release P2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/releases/3.1.2/
- The three most recent Milestone and Release Candidate P2 repositories are kept until the Official release arrives.
- Juno Milestones P2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/milestones/4.0.0/
- We only keep one P2 repository with the last integration build.
- Juno Interim P2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/interim/4.0.0/
- We only keep one P2 repository with the last nightly build.
- Juno Nightly P2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/nightly/4.0.0/
N.B: This policy was created on the 24th, December, 2010. Last update: the 20th, June, 2012.