Setup releng project
- Checkout org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery.releng
- Create a new plugin : org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.xxx.releng
- Copy all *build*.* files to this new plugin
- Edit build.properties.* : replace properties with the right values for your widget :
sub= zipPrefix= mainFeatureToBuildID= version=
Note : the build only uses 'build.properties'. Each build.properties.env are specific to a single environnement (includes JAVA paths). You'll have to rename one of these files to 'build.properties' to get the build to work.
- Rename gallery_build_properties.sh to xxx_build_properties.sh
- Edit xxx_build_properties.sh
nebulaProjectId= relengProjectPath= version=
- Copy the folder named 'maps'.
- Rename gallery.map to xxx.map and edit cvs informations for your widget :
List all required plugins (add dependencies if necessary) A feature is required. You may have to create a feature for your plugin. For nighlty build, use the HEAD tag. For release build, use the right tag.
- Commit this plugin to org.eclipse.swt.nebula/releng/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.xxx.releng
- Comment bug 237588 and ask for scheduling.
Start the build
- Copy build.sh and xxx_build_properties.sh from your releng plugin. Be sure to READ the content of build.sh (it uses some rm and rsync commands, use comments if you don't want them to run)
- If it's your first build (never downloaded org.eclipse.dash.releng in the writableDirectoryPath) download startup.sh from the dash project  and save it in the same path than build.sh
- Run 'build.sh xxx_build_properties.sh', it will download the required projects but fail. (this is expected)
- Rename your build.properties.yourenv to build.properties
- Restart 'build.sh xxx_build_properties.sh'. The build should succeed.