Jump to: navigation, search

Mylyn/Meetings/2007

Contents

Tuesday, December 18, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Mylyn 2.2 planning, bug triage, testing
  • New archive category design bug 181388 (Mik, Rob)
  • Notifications and tooltips UI design bug 177974 (Mik)

Time permitting:

  • Continuous test infrastructure bug 213100 (Steffen)
  • OS specific bugs (Steffen)

Notes:

  • 2.2 testing
  • Archive or Unmatched folder design
    • label: Unmatched [eclipse.org]
    • Jar icon for Uncategorized, blue server icon for archives
    • Archive with filtered completed task still has expand + symbol
    • Expandable Uncategorized (when all tasks is complete)
    • Tooltip for Archive/Unmatched folders along the lines of "This is an automatic container that catches tasks that are no longer matched by your queries"
    • Archive/Category Sorting (2.3): Sort and group repository queries together below sorted and group Categories.
  • Working set dialog
    • Uncategorized remains in working set selection, archives are not available but automatically added to working set


Tuesday, December 11, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Mylyn 2.2 planning, bug triage, testing
    • Issues/bugs with the focused UI and how to make it work again (Eugene)
  • New archive category design bug 181388 (Mik, Rob)
  • Continuous test infrastructure bug 213100 (Steffen)
  • OS specific bugs (Steffen)

Tuesday, December 4, 10-11am PT

Actions:

Agenda:

Tuesday, November 27, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

Tuesday, November 20, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Patch applying policy (Mik)
  • Mentoring policy (Mik)
  • XPlanner
  • Tooltips design discussion
  • Usability issues with password prompting bug 207654 (Steffen)
  • Task editor scalability UI discussion
  • Mylyn 2.2 planning (Mik)
  • Proposal for simplifying the overdue notions for Scheduled for and Due dates (Mik)


Thursday, November 15, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Usability issues with password prompting bug 207654 (Steffen)
  • Arbitrary attributes discussion bug 199818 (Eugene)
  • Templates in the task editor bug 201028 (Eugene)
  • Numerous issues with filtering/quick unfiltering in the Package Explorer (Eugene)

Tuesday, November 6, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Mylyn Monitor and concept of a Feedback Agent (zx)
  • Mylyn 3.0 planning (Mik)
  • Eclipse 3.2 and Mylyn 2.0 compatibility and support bug 205995, bug 205995
  • Manage New & Noteworthy items (Steffen)
  • Arbitrary attributes discussion bug 199818

Tuesday, October 30, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Apache JIRA problem, bug 205963
  • Mylyn 3.0 planning (Mik)
    • Flagging pending API changes in the code (Steffen)
  • Manage New & Noteworthy items (Steffen)
  • Mylyn Monitor and concept of a Feedback Agent (zx)
  • Arbitrary attributes discussion bug 199818
  • Subtasks and incoming decoration mess (Eugene)
  • Overuse of "please fill a new bug for this" (Eugene)

Minutes:

  • Steffen will document tags on wiki adding a tag (API30) for documenting changes proposed for 3.0 (since referencing wiki all the time is difficult)
  • Rob to gather all subtask/incoming related bugs under one master bug report bug 208089
  • Rob to create bug report for prototypeing single viewer based editor bug 208061
  • Rob to create bug report to delay synchronization (15s proposed) bug 208063

Tuesday, October 23, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Apache JIRA problem, bug 205963
  • allow to configure labels in the task list bug 199345 (Eugene)
  • UI and mechanism for pushing task active time to repository bug 205218 (Helen)
  • Design discussion of Task Editor layout (Mik, Rob)
  • Design discussion for simplifying the overdue notions for Scheduled for and Due dates (Mik)
  • Arbitrary attributes discussion bug 199818
  • Mylyn 3.0 planning (Mik)

Minutes:

XPlanner Time Tracking

  • Timing related fields shouldn't be in custom editor, ideally left in Planning Editor
  • Need ability to query date ranges for task activity
  • Provide report on time tracking based on task search (deprecate task activity report?)

Task List and editors

  • Rob will reduce number of comments visisble and lazy load uninteresting bug 206568
  • Mik to post patch for task overdue simplification
  • Mik to comment on Eugene's custom attributes bug.

Configuration refresh options discussed

  • Manual, User Configurable, Semi-auto (detect if large repository, if so require manual)

Tuesday, October 16, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Arbitrary attributes discussion bug 199818
  • UI and mechanism for pushing task active time to repository bug 205218 (Helen)
  • Proposal for simplifying the overdue notions for Scheduled for and Due dates (Mik)
  • Mylyn 3.0 planning (Mik)
  • Discussions in bug reports (Eugene)

Tuesday, October 9, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Mylyn 3.0 planning (Mik)
  • Summary bug view / quick viewing of bug reports design discussion: bug 205669 (Steffen)
  • Design discussion - bugzilla cached configuration (Rob)
  • Proposal for simplifying the overdue notions for Scheduled for and Due dates (Mik)


Tuesday, October 2, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • 2.1 release review (Mik)
  • Eclipse.org bandwidth usage bug 196056 bug 205213 (Rob)
  • XPlanner update (Helen)
  • 3.0 plan review and bug triage (all)
  • Mylyn connector for mingle (Ketan)

Minutes:


Tuesday, September 25, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Mylyn 2.1, Europa Fall Update and Ganymede status and review of remaining items (Mik)
  • Update sites, linking and download redesign (Mik) bug 194469
  • Sandbox quality bar and policy for inclusion of features for discoverable sites in Europa Fall Update (Mik) bug 204560
  • Subtasks being enabled by default for Bugzilla and corresponding policies (Rob, Mik, Eugene)
    • artificial "grouping" vs. showing subtasks
  • JIRA update (Steffen)
  • XPlanner update (Helen)

Minutes:

  • Update site should include historical builds as part of archive
  • Subtask setting to be renamed

Tuesday, September 18, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Policy for adding stuff to the Sandbox, i.e. group by scheduled vs. "out of nowhere" "Incoming (Experimental)" presentation (Eugene)
  • Review of all bugs scheduled for Mylyn 2.1 (all)
  • 3.0 planning (Mik)
  • bug 203399 standardize hyperlinking strategy for the Task Editor (Eugene)

Minutes:


Tuesday, September 11, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Review of all bugs scheduled for Mylyn 2.1 (all)
  • Policy for making significant changes to open bugs' status, e.g. marking for bugday (Mik)
  • 3.0 planning (Mik)
  • Design discussion: queries, categories, groupings and recommended settings bug 175318 (Mik)
  • Visualization of entries that don't match queries bug 201157 (Eugene)
  • Arbitrary attributes discussion bug 199818
  • Summary bug view / quick viewing of bug reports design discussion
  • Design discussion - bugzilla cached configuration

Minutes:



Tuesday, September 4, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Missed BugDay
  • Summer of Code wrap-up (Jevgeni, Xiaoyang, Balazs)
  • Policy:
    • Resolving bug reports (Rob)
    • Reopening closed reports, i.e. AllTasks fails (Eugene)
  • Design discussion - bugzilla cached configuration
  • 2.1 and 3.0 Planning (Mik)
  • Arbitrary attributes discussion bug 199818
  • Visualization of entries that don't match queries bug 201157 (Eugene)

Minutes:

  • Bug Day
    • We will participate in Bug Day
    • Need to continute to maintain/label bug day bugs
    • Must maintain calendar of bug day events and send announcemnts to newsgroup/mailing lists
    • Eugne willing to mentor on bug days
  • Policy
    • Contributions (patches) must be accompanied with summary of issues addressed by provided patch. Must also indicate if patch is intended to resolve bug report or further work required. (Rob will update Contributor Reference)
    • Reopening closed reports not encouraged. Mik will resolve bug#152869 - creating bugs from failed unit tests for 2.1
  • Builds
    • RC builds, dev builds as weekly milestone builds (Mik to send proposal to newsgroup to get feedback from community on this proposed change)

Tuesday, August 28, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Summer of Code wrap-up (Jevgeni, Xiaoyang, Balazs(done) )
  • Merging TaskData and AbstractTask (Eugene)
  • Visualization of entries that don't match queries bug 201157
  • Policy: resolving bug reports (Rob)
  • 2.1 and 3.0 Planning (Mik)
  • Arbitrary attributes discussion bug 199818

Minutes:

  • Mik: add starting points for writing unit tests to cover UI


Tuesday, August 21, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Summer of Code student status reports and wrap-up (Balazs, Jevgeni, Xiaoyang)
    • Figure out how to distribute Trac wiki editor bug 200114 (Steffen)
  • Timezone datestamp issue bug 198714 (Rob)
  • API to store arbitrary attributes in the AbstractTask: patch on bug bug 199818, bug 199817 (Eugene)
  • Grouping of query elements, 2nd patch on bug 175318 (Eugene)
  • Policy: resoving bug reports (Rob)
  • 2.1M1 release planning (Mik)
  • 2.1 and 3.0 Planning (Mik)

Tuesday, August 14, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Summer of Code student status reports (Balazs, Jevgeni, Xiaoyang)
  • API to store arbitrary attributes in the AbstractTask: bug 199818, bug 199817 (Eugene)
  • Vacation catchup (Mik & Rob)
  • 2.1M1 release planning (Mik)

Minutes: ...

Tuesday, July 31, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Summer of Code student status reports (Balazs, Jevgeni, Xiaoyang)
  • August 7 meeting CANCELLED (most committers offline)

Tuesday, July 24, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Summer of Code student status reports (Balazs, Jevgeni, Xiaoyang)
  • 3.0 planning (Mik)

Minutes:

  • Explore participation in Eclips.org Bug Day
  • Add 'helpwanted' query to community page
  • Mik offline: July 30 - August 10
  • Rob offline: August 3 - 8
  • Steffen offline: August 7 - 14

Tuesday, July 17, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Summer of Code student status reports (Balazs, Jevgeni, Xiaoyang)
  • XPlanner status (Helen)
  • vserver admin status report (Rob)
  • dev builds are behind bug reports (Eugene)
  • grouping in the task list bug 175318 (Eugene)
  • refactor abstract task editor to not use ScrolledForm bug 195326 (Eugene)
  • Duplicate detector for jira bug 195079(Rob)
  • Bug triage and clean-up (Mik)
  • 3.0 planning (Mik)

Minutes:

  • ...


Tuesday, July 10, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • 3.0 Objectives (Mik)
  • "Additional Settings" section in Repository settings 195058 (Eugene)
  • Pending Patches (Steffen)

Minutes:

  • Steffen to create new bug to address revealing bugs with pending patches in the Task List UI

Tuesday, July 4, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Summer of code update (students)
  • 2.0 decompression (Mik)
  • Update site split (Mik)

Minutes:

  • Tools for checking for binary and source compatibility with older releases: Clirr, JDiff
  • Automatic adding "extras" update site entry and follow up on "sites to visit" bug in PDE

Tuesday, June 26, 10-11am PT

  • Summer of code update (students)
  • 2.0 endgame (Mik)
  • Feature and update site changes, EPP packaging (Mik)
  • Continuous build (Steffen)
  • 194258 [api] Stream multi task data retrieval straight to storage bypassing in memory cache (Eugene)
  • Contribution for committers (Eugene)

Minutes:

Tuesday, June 19, 10-11am PT

  • Summer of code update (students)
  • Continuous build (Steffen)

Future:

  • Streamline UI for basic RSS support (Eugene, Mik)
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View (Eugene)
  • vserver admin status report

Tuesday, June 12, 10-11am PT

  • Project Rename Status (Mik)
  • Summer of code update (students)
  • 2.0 RC1 release status (Mik)
    • Release of JIRA connector?
  • Error handling design (Mik, Rob, Steffen)
  • Fixes for the synchronization API (#191575)
  • Notification of API changes (Steffen)

Actions:

  • Mik to investigate options for disabling old mylar plugins (required for tonight's dev build)
  • Eugene to take quick pass at synchronization api changes tonight [bug#191575]


Tuesday, June 5, 10-11am PT

  • Google Summer of Code kick-off (Balazs, Jevgeni, Xiaoyang)
  • vserver admin practices (Rob, Steffen)
  • 2.0 end game planning
    • Committers 2.0 plan update
  • Task Repository in offline mode (Mik)
  • New Task List layout (Mik)
  • Offline storage refactoring status update (Rob, Steffen) (Mylar Offline Refactoring)

Stale items

  • Streamline UI for basic RSS support (Eugene, Mik)
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View (Eugene)

Actions:

  • Rob to administer vserver (corrdinate with Steffen)
    • Contact Denis regarding updates
    • Investigate backup options

Tuesday, May 29, 10-11am PT

  • 2.0 end game planning
  • Task Repository in offline mode (Mik)
  • New Task List layout (Mik)
  • Offline storage refactoring status update (Rob, Steffen) (Mylar Offline Refactoring)
    • Task vs. TaskData; properties vs. class hierarchy (Eugene)
    • Full vs. light synchronization (Eugene)

Stale items

  • Streamline UI for basic RSS support (Eugene, Mik)
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View (Eugene)

Minutes:

  • (Eugene) Proposed eliminating Task hierarchy and replace with property based access
    • Suggests merging Task and AbstractRepositoryTask
    • Willing to add property support to ITask for 2.1 if requested by integrators.
  • (Steffen) The property-based vs. sub-classing discussing is important and we need to consider this for 3.0 again.
  • (Rob) raised TaskData migration and committers agree that migraion of existing offline data not practical

Actions:

  • (Mik) introduce class factories and remove custom task externalizers
  • replace AbstractQueryHit by Tasks
  • allow connectors to submit Task or TaskData objects as hits
  • convert offline storage from Java Serialization to XML
  • construct attribute editors through factory, do not store repository configuration in offline storage
  • apply pending rename changes from porting guide
  • refactor attachment API


Tuesday, May 22, 10-11am PT

  • 2.0 end game planning
  • New Task List layout (Mik)
  • Monitor update (Meghan)
  • Server memory troubles (Steffen)
  • MylarStatus API and HTML errors 170536 (Steffen)
  • Offline storage strategy design discussion (Rob, Steffen) (Mylar Offline Refactoring)
    • Do we really need two separate APIs for task list and offline storage?
    • Class hierarchy vs. property-based API
  • Streamline UI for basic RSS support (Eugene, Mik)
  • Mylar demo at JavaOne (Eugene, Mik)
  • Top voted bug: 169123: Updated bug does not preserve values of custom fields in Jira (Steffen)
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View (Eugene)
  • 153573 add support for nesting top level task list elements, e.g. via incorporating working sets (Eugene)

Minutes:

  • Task workflow and special query support likely getting bumped
  • Rob: related bug#185805 (timestamp bug) and bug#186939 (blocked jobs)
  • Steffen: httpclient message.shutdown() can be used to force shutdown of network IO

Actions:

  • Rob and Steffen:
    • to start offline refactoring.
    • included refactoring of local tasks to AbstractRepositoryTask (P1)
    • For RC0, add progress monitor to all api methods that involve IO to easy future implementation.
  • Steffen to open new bug for alternate containment representations (outline, task editor can be used to reveal) duplicates for bugzilla could use this
  • Mik to make new bug for Open Resource bug related to Task Working sets (defer Eugen's multiple tasklist views patch since will require additional view memento facility?)
  • Rob: Will investigate breaking out past activity from scheduled mode (after higher priority api changes).
  • For next call: Committers should review their P1 and P2 tasks and form a realistic list for 2.0

Tuesday, May 15, 10-11am PT

  • New Task List layout (Mik)
  • Monitor update (Meghan)
  • Server memory troubles (Steffen)
  • MylarStatus API and HTML errors 170536 (Steffen)
  • Offline storage strategy design discussion (Rob, Steffen) (Mylar Offline Refactoring)
    • Do we really need two separate APIs for task list and offline storage?
    • Class hierarchy vs. property-based API
  • Streamline UI for basic RSS support (Eugene, Mik)
  • Mylar demo at JavaOne (Eugene, Mik)
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View (Eugene)
  • 153573 add support for nesting top level task list elements, e.g. via incorporating working sets (Eugene)

Actions:

Tuesday, May 8, 10-11am PT

  • New Task List layout (Mik)
  • Monitor update (Meghan)
    • Server memory troubles (Steffen)
  • MylarStatus API and HTML errors 170536 (Steffen)
  • Offline storage strategy design discussion (Rob, Steffen)
  • Streamline UI for basic RSS support (Eugene, Mik)
  • Mylar demo at JavaOne (Eugene, Mik)
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View (Eugene)
  • 153573 add support for nesting top level task list elements, e.g. via incorporating working sets (Eugene)

Actions:

  • Additive improvements deferred in favor of API changes.

Main API changes (P2):

  • Local task become repository tasks
  • Hits become Tasks (but retain UI representation)
  • Offline storage improvements (Mylar Offline Refactoring)
  • Tasklist externalization
  • AbstractRepositoryTaskEditor (make protected methods private)
  • Multiple Task Downloads (synch api changes)
  • Context listeners api (Mik)
  • Extract repository configuration


Tuesday, May 1, 10-11am PT

  • Eclipse Forum Europe report (Mik)
  • New Task List layout (Mik)
  • Offline storage strategy design discussion (Rob, Steffen)
  • Monitor update (Meghan)
  • Streamline UI for basic RSS support (Eugene, Mik)
  • Mylar demo at JavaOne (Eugene, Mik)
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View (Eugene)
  • 153573 add support for nesting top level task list elements, e.g. via incorporating working sets (Eugene)
  • Post action items/summary/minutes after each meeting (Mik?)

Actions:

  • Eugene
    • send screenshot example of strikethrough looking like row lines
  • Mik
    • consider moving activation to task icon
    • working sets in tasklist needs priority since we need to put miles on it before release
  • Rob
    • persistence api should be finalized so that we can drop in alternate back ends

Tuesday, April 24, 10-11am PT

  • Post action items/summary/minutes after each meeting
  • Streamline UI for basic RSS support (Eugene, Mik)
  • Offline storage strategy design discussion (Rob, Steffen)
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View (Eugene)

Minutes:

  • Greg Wilson gave brief overview of planned work for SoC project
  • Discussed options for implementing offline storage for task data
  • Discussed use cases for RSS support in the Task List
  • Discussed tagging and working sets support in the Task List

Actions:

Tuesday, April 17, 10-11am PT

  • Google Summer of Code planning (Mik)
  • ROME depency accepted (Eugene, Mik)
  • Usage monitor status (Meghan)
  • Tagging and nesting task list elements UI discussion (Mik)
    • Contributing custom models to task list and task repositories views. per-milestone/version grouping, or grouping query results by certain attributes (Eugene)
  • Offline storage strategy design discussion (Rob, Steffen)
  • 2.0M3 API updates (Mik)
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View (Eugene)
  • Post action items/summary after each meeting

Tuesday, April 10, 10-11am PT

  • Usage monitor status (Meghan)
  • Tagging and nesting task list elements UI discussion (Mik)
  • Offline storage strategy design discussion (Rob, Steffen)
  • 2.0M3 API changes (Mik)
  • 179873: Completed status not correct for JIRA tasks
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View (Eugene)

Tuesday, April 3, 10-11am PT

  • Mylar 2.0M2 release wrap-up, 2.0M3 planning (Mik)
  • Offline storage strategy design discussion(Rob, Steffen)

Tuesday, March 27, 10-11am PT

Planning meetings are open to all interested. When adding an item to the agenda please include your name.

Agenda:

  • Mylar 2.0M2 status
  • 178933 Show last recently used views in the Quick Context View
  • 176513 [api] Multiple task data request (Rob)
  • 160389 [api] Serialization / loss of data etc (Rob)
  • JIRA statuses: resolved vs. closed

Tuesday, March 20, 10-11am PT

Tuesday, March 13, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • EclipseCon decompression (Mik)
  • JIRA test server (Steffen)
  • 2.0M2 planning
  • AttributeFactoryUI/RepositoryConfiguration (Rob, Steffen)

Tuesday, February 27, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • '-' issue - bug 166174
  • EclipseCon planning (Mik)
    • 3.2 dev build
    • Stickers/Buttons/T-shirts
    • Poster
  • In-place context view (Mik, Eugene)
  • GSoC 2007 project (Steffen)

Actions:

  • Find Mylar film glasses (Steffen)
  • Find out if there is any space left for poster presentations (Rob)
  • At EclipseCon ask EMF folks about using EMF for repository mappings (Mik & Rob)

Tuesday, February 20, 10-11am PT

Planning meetings are open to all. When adding an item to the agenda please include your name.

Agenda:

  • 2.0M1 release review (Mik)
  • Id vs handle vs key (Mik)
  • How to make Query creation more obvious for new users (Eugene)
  • Showing Task ID/Keys in UI (task list and task dialogs, editor tabs and headers, task history dropdown, change sets) (Eugene)
  • JIRA issues (Eugene, Steffen)

Actions:

  • File form header bug
  • Create method: TaskList.getTask(String connectorKind, String taskUrl)
  • Create AbstractRepositoryTask.getKey()

Tuesday, February 13, 10-11am PT

Planning meetings are open to all. When adding an item to the agenda please include your name.

Agenda:

  • IP submission follow-ups for Lucene 2.0, Axis2 (Mik)
  • Major connector externalizer and task handle usage refactoring (Mik)
  • JIRA issues
  • Make Steffen JIRA committer
  • Discuss refactoring of RepositoryTaskAttributes (bug 150680?) (Steffen)
    • Separate UI representation from attribute?
    • How to link attributes to repository configuration?

Tuesday, February 6, 10-11am PT

Agenda

  • Finalizing of Mylar 2.0 plan (Mik)
  • Status of IP submissions (Mik)
  • Orbit dependencies
  • Status of JIRA
  • Issues with handles (Eugene)
  • Issues with event notification api (Rob)

Tuesday, January 30, 10-11am PT

Planning meetings are open to all. When adding an item to the agenda please include your name.

  • Mylar 2.0 planning (Mik)
  • Moving to Eclipse 3.3M5 builds (Mik)
  • Final IP and contribution submissions for Europa (Mik)
  • Status Jira Core Services and library dependencies (Steffen)

Tuesday, January 23, 10-11am PT

Planning meetings are open to all. When adding an item to the agenda please include your name.

  • Mylar 2.0 planning (Mik)
  • Implementation strategy for
    • 171081: Autodetect JIRA repository for Open Corresponding Task (Eugene)
    • 159135: Automatic resolution of links between projects and issue repositories (Eugene)
  • Additional contributions to be made by the Jan. 31st Europa cutoff (Mik)

Actions

  • Consider Lucene 2.0 IPZilla submission (Mik)

Tuesday, January 16, 10-11am PT

Planning meetings are open to all. When adding an item to the agenda please include your name.

Actions:

  • Add milestone buckets 2.0M1 through M3 (Mik)
  • Gets JIRA enterprise license key for test server (Mik)
  • Ask about server backup policy (2.6 Gigs used), disk space for usage data (Mik)
  • Consider downgrading Tomcat to 5.5 (Meghan)
  • Write up Mylar monitor data collection project (Meghan)
  • Plans hyperlink detection improvements and bugs (Rob)
    • 170679: [api] improve hyperlink detection api
    • 170681: [api] allow connectors to contribute alternate content providers (models) to tasklist
    • 170685: [api] allow connectors to contribute filters to tasklist

Tuesday, Januray 9, 10-11am PT

Agenda:

  • Mylar 2.0 milestone and Europa planning.
  • Synchronization, progress indication, and cancellation of repository task operations (168257, 165498, 150682, 154258, 143011)
  • Mylar error handling (168049, 165498, 168672, 165383)
  • Task activity timing improvement (147537)
  • JIRA issues (auth problem and integrating JIRA client)

Actions:

  • Write up error policy (Steffen)
  • Plan synchronization related bugs (Rob)
  • Find platform release dates (Mik)
  • Define scope of project on planning page (Mik)
  • Add dummy query on codehouse project (Mik)