ModelingPlatform/October 13, Telephone Conference
Modeling Platform Meeting October 13, 2010 Teleconference
- Robert Blust, UBS AG
- Stephan Eberle, Geensys
- Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation
- Toby McLean, Zeiligsoft
- Jerome Benois, Obeo
- Dominique Toupin, Ericsson
- Martin Mandischer, itemis
- Christophe Gregoire, Alcatel-Lucent
- Jean-Francois Decauwers, Alcatel-Lucent
- Ed Merks
- Pierre Gaufillet, Airbus
1. Discussion on project plan creation
- The gap analysis shows a substantial effort (more than 24PY) would be required to complete the 2011 requirements. We discussed that this would be difficult to complete due to 1) logistics of starting such a large project and 2) lack of resources to fund such a substantial effort.
- Martin and Stephan have agreed to create a project plan that would require 10-12PY of effort in 2011. The plan would include key milestones, features, costs and potential implementers. The feature list would be based on a revised prioritization from the end-user companies and an informed recommendation from Stephan and Martin.
- ACTION ITEM: All end user companies need to submit their prioritization by Friday October 15. The current emphasis appears to be on the version management and model repository features.
- Project plan will be available for review November 1. During the face to face meeting on November 5 we will do a detailed review.
2. Face to Face Meeting Scheduled for November 5
- Face to Face meeting will take place the day after Eclipse Summit Europe in Ludwigsburg. The goal is to gain consensus on the project plan and enable each end user company to decide on their next steps. If you plan to attend, please ensure you tell Ian Skerrett before October 29.
Next meeting: November 5, 2010 at 9:00-15:00 Face to Face Meeting