M2T Meeting 2007-10-04
- Thursday, Oct 04 @ UTC 1700
- Local times
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular networks does not appear to work
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder). Also, pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- Paul Elder
- Bernd Kolb
- Nick Boldt (special guest woofing from Buddy & Patch, aka Buggy and Patched)
- Sven Efftinge
Fall release of xpand
- Do not do a separate release.
- Instead, make a first stable build of xpand available as part of Ganymede M3 (M3+2 release day is Nov 14).
- Action: Bernd to get xpand code refactored and committed, and build working by the end of M3.
Ganymede release plans
- M2T will follow the Ganymede + 2 drum beat:
- Paul will set up a wiki page with the M2T Ganymede plan. Others can add to it as needed.
- Here is a iCal calendar showing the M2T dates. It may be viewed with iCal (Mac), or Mozilla Sunbird or Lightning
- M2T Ganymede dates (iCal) - webcal://elder4.backpackit.com/e73eb537a2.ics
- Mozilla Calendar downloads - for viewing the calendar
- Shared Public Google Calendar with 10 dates + today's call -- one central place to manage dates & events
- Generally, API freeze for a release is at the end of M6 (early April). We may choose to be less strict (OK to add new APIs), but should not change any existing APIs after this date.
- Nick suggested having the plan page refer to bugzilla queries for actual plan items, rather than repeat them in the plan itself.
- Action: Paul to setup M2T Ganymede plan page
- Action: Paul to investigate bugzilla options for using queries to show Ganymede work.
- Next meeting: M2T Meeting 2007-10-18, and every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to email@example.com