Lyo 2.0 New and Noteworthy
- Release date is 10/02/2013
- JARs with and without the Eclipse Foundation approved dependencies are on the Lyo download page
Lyo is now available in a public Maven repository
- Use the lyo-releases repository on repo.eclipse.org to add the Lyo libraries to a Maven project.
- We've added a TRS SDK to OSLC4J.
- An early LDP reference implementation is available for Lyo.
- Server support for latest W3C draft
- Pluggable triple store implementation with Jena TDB provided for reference
- Sample data (net worth and bug tracking examples)
- We've added support for text/turtle to OSLC4J.
- Many bug fixes and smaller enhancements
Continuous Integration and Process Improvements
- Automated Hudson builds after any change
- Snapshot artifacts published to repo.eclipse.org Maven repository after each build