Jason Losh from the Oasis SDD Technical Committee requested that we work together in preparing a set of material that outlined the work involved in creating a reference implementation and exemplary usage of the Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD).
The attached zip file contains a PDF and is the proposal that scopes this work. It is open for community review and will be discussed on an open call Thursday, August 9, 2007.
Please feel free to comment on the proposal by adding to this page, posting to the newsgroup, or via the mailing list.
Next Steps / Action Items
- Identify the candidate committers
- Assign "committer mentors" for the candidate committers
- Ensure each new member reads and verifies the Eclipse Development Process
- Ensure each new member reads and verifies the COSMOS Development Process (http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_dev_process)
- Update COSMOS Who's Who page: http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/project_info/team/
- Establish weekly meetings
- Update main wiki page
- Establish owner
- Kickoff meeting week of Jan 14 or 21 (TBD)
- Identify the use cases that we will implement as part of this work COSMOS Use Cases
- Focus on CL-1 level of spec & tooling to produce SDDs
- Make sure we identify the functional & non requirements
- Build on what we have, e.g. expose the installed software as an MDR
- COSMOS Use Cases for SDD
- These must be managed and maintained relative to the overall COSMOS Use Cases
- Update the COSMOS M2 Dependencies
- Proposed SDD Features and Code Structure
- SDD Programming Model
- Deep Dive P2
- Deep Dive on SML/SDD (what is the minimum we need?)
- Deep Dive on SDD/CMDBf
- Open and assign any Enhancement Requests
- Identify any existing contributions from SAS, IBM, et. that would satisfy the Enhancement Requests (link back to the use cases)
- Assign to iteration plan
- Build Q/A Plan
- Build/Release Engineering plan updates
- How do we eat our own dogfood?