Gemini/Meetings/Minutes May 10 2011

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Gemini Meeting - Tues May 10, 2011

Attendees: Mike Keith, Tom Ware, Glyn Normington, Juergen Kissner

  1. Subproject Updates
    • Naming, Management, Blueprint
      • Although Naming and Management had decided to stay in incubation, they were going to have releases -- have not had any update on those
      • Costin had mentioned that Blueprint was not going to release until June or July
    • JPA
      • Might want to fix SAP-reported bug before releasing
    • DBAccess
      • Branched for 1.0 release
      • Trying to add a Tycho/Maven build process for the project
    • Web
      • Tomcat 7 CQs have made it through the IP process
      • Internal branch exists at SAP for the Tomcat 7 migration
      • Looking at ways to solve the SpringSource EBR dependency
  2. EclipseCon Workshop
    • Tom reported that the workshop was a learning experience and that there were timing issues around the coverage
    • He and Shaun recently did another well attended Gemini talk at JAX
  3. Gemini Examples
    • Git repo has been provisioned and is ready for people to access it - Mike to send out email on location
    • Acessible to Gemini parent project committers, so if a subproject committer who is not a Gemini parent project committer has a cross-project demo then they can either send the demo to Mike to ask to be a committer on the parent project repo