Jump to: navigation, search

Gemini/Meetings/Minutes Jun 7 2011

Gemini Meeting - Tues June 7, 2011

Attendees: Mike Keith, Shaun Smith, Glyn Normington

  1. RI status of Gemini components
    • Gemini Web status
      • Glyn to check with Violeta
      • Can we now use the CT from OSGi within Eclipse projects?
    • Gemini Management
      • Still need to resolve this with Alex A and Peter P
  2. Subproject Updates
    • JPA
      • Currently doing some code refactoring to better manage refreshing and anchor class generation
      • Putting out an RC2 within a next week or so
      • EclipseLink will be adding comments about Gemini JPA to all documented demos that show older proprietary OSGi approach
    • Web
      • Changed manifest header to be Gemini name friendly
      • Updated Virgo to support later Web spec portion
  3. Gemini Demo
    • Shaun to look at creating P2 and Maven repos from versioned component drops
    • Krum added patch code for Gemini JPA Tycho build