Jump to: navigation, search

Gemini/Meetings/Minutes Jul 19 2011

Gemini Meeting - Tues July 19, 2011

Attendees: Mike Keith, Glyn Normington, Tom Ware

  1. Subproject Updates
    • Web
      • One more CQ to get approved before 2.0 release
    • Blueprint
      • Waiting for Spring 3.06 to be released before next RC
    • JPA
      • Released 1.0 RC2
      • Adding the new weaving code and starting to get Tycho build going (from Krum)
  2. Common Repos
    • No update from Nexus folks on getting credentials for Maven repo
    • Looking to create a P2 update site for Gemini components and discussed where to put it
      • Current thinking is that the download machine is probably going to be the best place
      • Mike to check on what EclipseLink does and we can make a decision at that time