Gemini/Meetings/Minutes Jan 3 2012

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Gemini Meeting - Tues Jan 3, 2012

Attendees: Tom Ware, Lazar Kirchev, Mike Keith

  1. Actions from Last Meeting
    • Mike - Add Naming doc to Wiki - Done (Bob had already added it)
    • All - Add releases to Maven repo - Not done - nobody has added them yet
  2. Subproject Updates
    • Management
      • Code changes to add new OSGi JMX spec features are primarily done
      • Plan to put out an RC very shortly
      • Hope to release and graduate in Jan or Feb
      • Need to ensure there is enough community around the project
      • Action: Mike to check on status of new JMX CT
    • Naming
      • Mike got the project compiling and building, commented out one randomly failing test
      • Created a 0.9 build, but realized that the last milestone was already a 1.0 M1 so it would not make sense to create lower versioned milestone than the one already created
      • Need to find out whether Naming can graduate with its limited community and development so we can make a 1.0 release
      • Action: Mike to get advice on this
    • JPA
      • No news to report
  3. Other
    • Maven repo
      • Action: All, add released bundles to shared Maven repo in gemini/mvn folder