Jump to: navigation, search

Gemini/Meetings/Minutes Dec 6 2011

Gemini Meeting - Tues Dec 6, 2011

Attendees: Tom Ware, Chris Frost, Juergen Kissner, Lazar Kirchev, Violeta Georgieva, Mike Keith

  1. Subproject Updates
    • Management
      • Making improvements to the code, adding new OSGi JMX spec features
      • Completed M1 milestone
      • Still tidying up the web site
      • Hope to release and graduate in Jan or Feb 2012
      • Need to ensure there is enough community around the project
    • JPA
      • Getting more traction in the community, increased forum posts, etc.
      • Plan to start on next release, targeting March 2012
    • Naming
      • Bob was permitted by his new manager to do some work and cleanup before leaving the project
      • Fixed up the build and submitted the doc
      • Action: Mike to put the doc on the Wiki
      • Violeta talk accepted at EclipseCon that includes Naming and Blueprint, interested in helping to get a release out before that time (March)
    • Web
      • Have moved download artifacts from gemini-web to gemini/web
    • DBAccess
      • Some interest (and contributions) from others to support additional databases: H2 and Hsqldb
      • Plan to not actually distribute the DB driver JARs
  2. Other
    • Maven repo
      • Action: All, add released bundles to shared Maven repo in gemini folder