|Meeting Title:||g-Eclipse Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Mai 12, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.|
- Markus Knauer
- Thomas Koeckerbauer
- Sylva Girtelschmid
- Harald Kornmayer
- Ariel Garcia
- Wayne Beaton: We can stay in Technology.
- No progress on the release review document
- IP issues: Ariel marked the contribution bugs (about 160) with patches; the bugs are now reported in the automated IP query
- Globus (Thomas - LRZ discussion): job submission nearly finished, info service - not yet available
- VOMS VO patch in bugzilla 275115 to remove hard-coded dependencies
- contributing to the release review document
- JSDL problem from earlier meeting
- data management gets important.